Monday, January 4, 2010

It's the Most Busiest Time of the Year!

I know that title isn't properly written. I heard a tune in my head. What can I say?

But it really is for us, as for many folks, a never ending celebration-fest from Thanksgiving through January 2.
To kick it off...Thanksgiving. Check.
Pre-Christmas fun & festivities. Check.
Christmas day fun & festivities. Check.





























A little Girls Galleria Getaway for the fun of it. Check.














































Our anniversary. Check.











New years eve (I can't hang at this point anymore...I am hearing lullabyes while safely wrapped in my cocoon-my silky eye mask and ear plugs). Check.
And then to round it out...hubby's birthday. (Why?...Why?...I've had enough already!!!)
But all's well that ends well. We're none the worse for wear (nothing a little "me time" won't cure anyway). Happy 2010!
































































































No comments: