Sunday, November 20, 2022

A Peek Into Last Week (November 12 - 18)~

endeavor:

authentic•oldfashionedvalues•lowtech•slowliving

~livingsimply~

It has been a slow but uneventful week here. With a few glitches thrown in 😆. But, we carry on!

Homekeeping ~ 

 This weeks focus was the office, desk and paperwork. I managed to wade through a stack of old paper and toss, file and shred most of it.

I continue general decluttering and organizing. 

What I'm watching/reading ~


I enjoyed spending some time reading up on some of the fascinating history and fun facts about the great state of Texas, where I was born and bred, on
this site. I occasionally recall my ex-husband (may he rest in peace) saying I couldn't be more "Texas" due to the fact that I was born in Texas City, Texas. I had never thought of it that way, lol.

Garden~

snow peas
It always fascinates me to go out to the garden and discover the seedlings that appear seemingly out of nowhere! And the never-ending self seeding abundance of basil at my fingertips year 'round!

basil and blue skies


Highlight ~

This little secret garden pathway that developed organically is definitely one of the highlights of my week. I imagine fantastical, enchanted  garden loving beings using it in the twilight of the evening! 

I hope your week was filled with things that brought you joy! And I hope that every day of every year you find something to be thankful for, not just during the month of November or on the upcoming holiday of Thanksgiving day itself. Each day is a gift, and that in itself is enough to be thankful for. May you have a wonderful, safe upcoming week!🦃

Thanks for stopping by!

💋xo, 

TJ



No comments: