Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Easy Homemade Vanilla Extract ~

I invite you to  join me as I show the easy way I make homemade vanilla extract. (YouTube link to the video short here)

You will have gourmet vanilla to give as gifts and, of course,  to use yourself!

Have fun with it and experiment with different spirits (rum, brandy, etc) and different types of vanilla pods. 

!!!WARNING!!! this can be a fun, addictive (but delicious) rabbit hole to fall down!

I would love to hear your experiences with making vanilla (and other) extracts. We can all learn from one another! 

Thanks for stopping by!

xo, TJ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Any product(s) shown is/are not sponsored, gifted, paid for, or in collaboration with any entity. I paid for the product(s). Just a friend sharing a beloved product with friends!

No comments: