Monday, July 24, 2023

Livin' La Vida Nightgown~

 

I'm blushing a bit as I confess post this😳

I have been living in thin cotton nightgowns more often than not this summer, as we've had days upon unending days of triple digit (Fahrenheit), heat advisory/excessive heat warnings. I've said (ad nauseum 🫣) that I don't do well in our heat, so wearing the coolest garments possible has been my saving grace. They have literally kept me from experiencing the nausea and other unpleasant symptoms I have become accustomed to in past summers that even my coolest of dresses never helped.

Do I feel weird wearing nightgowns most days? For 'bout a split second. And then I remind myself that I am doing it for my health so that I feel good, not out of laziness (it actually has helped me be more productive this summer since I feel better more often). I then throw an apron on and carry on with my day.

Let's all take care of ourselves unapologetically (as long as we aren't hurting anyone else with our actions-I don't wear my nightgowns when I'm out & about 😆). Stay cool & hydrate!

Thanks for stopping by!

Sign me,

Livin' la vida nightgown

 

No comments: