Sunday, July 17, 2022

A Peek into Last Week (July 9-15)~

Here's a glimpse into our days this past week... 


Mornings~ I like to start the day in a serene way with coffee☕️ and quiet time reading my Bible 📖 and devotional.

sometimes Galahad joins me

Homekeeping~ After I get myself ready for the day, make breakfast for hubby when he gets up, I feed the pets, clean up in the kitchen, get started on laundry and any other things that may need attention. 
flour sack and bar mop towels are my current favorite kitchen towels


What I'm cooking, baking & eating~ some things we've had this week: I've made several bean dips (hummus & black bean) that were enjoyed with flour tortillas and/or tortilla chips, 3(+) ingredient cookies, smoothies, yogurt bowl, coconut oatmeal cookies, breakfast burritos, eggs and biscuits. grilled cheese sandwiches and more!

What I'm watching~ Borgen

 
Borgen is a Danish political drama television series about prime minister Birgitte Nyborg's
rise to power and how power changes her.

When the day is done and I want to unwind with a cup of tea and TV, this is what I've been enjoying.
Several months ago I got engrossed in Nordic noir and the like and I find I am still enjoying the drama of it all! It does require me to read subtitles in order to follow along, which isn't always easy, but I see no end in sight to my latest obsession.

Highlight of the week~ Rain!

Although it's hard to see it in this picture, it is raining quite a bit and boy did we need it! I always love when it rains but it's even more the blessing when we haven't had any in a while.


I hope you enjoyed this little peek into this past week for us. How was your week? What was the highlight of your week? I'd love to hear about it. 

Thanks for stopping by! ~TJ 

No comments: