Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Wherever you find yourself this Mother's Day, I hope you have the sweetest one ever spent with your babies (no matter how old they are!).

And don't forget to take a little time for yourself...
listen to some soothing sounds...
light a candle...
take a bubble bath...


indulge...

totally revel in the fact that God blessed you with children and don't forget to thank Him for that honor...

However you spend your day, at the end of that day, cozy up under your covers for a good nights rest and drift off to sleep with a smile on your lips.

Sweet dreams, moms~~~











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I found you at the Sugar Pie forum. I love the sweet mother's day post and enjoyed you pictures.
I hope you have a wonderful evening. Come by and visit with me sometime.
Liz