Saturday, December 1, 2012

The AVON Corner~Mega Impact Eyeshadow

 
*Please note: links below may take you to my personal Avon website
One of my newest Avon "faves" is the Mega Impact Eyeshadow in Flash Black.
It's intensely pigmented and can be used wet or dry. I love to use the black as an eyeliner applied wet and the off white color makes a beautiful brow bone highlight! (I'm very fair and some black eyeliners are just too harsh for me. Used wet with an eyeliner brush, this is "just right".)
(this was taken indoors with overhead lighting)





Right now, as of C26 2012, (page 39 in the brochure) it's only $4.99! Using it the way I am, as a liner & highlight, it will last for A LONG TIME! However, I do think it would make a beautiful smoky eye as well and fully intend on experimenting with it in that way when I'm in a smoky eye kinda mood!


There are other gorgeous color duos to choose from in shades that would suit just about anyone!
~TJ








No comments: