Monday, December 7, 2015

Sowing Seeds

 

I'm feeling much better! Still coughing and getting fatigued easier than when I'm 100%, but I've actually done a bit of (catch up) housework this evening.

While I was in the midst of washing dishes, I got a hankerin' to sow some seeds for my little, much neglected lately, container garden. Right now, I have a few plants that are thriving (well, after I watered them this evening after a week and a half of neglect). A healthy pepper plant (I can't remember what kind at the moment), some nice coleus (a mama and two babies that I rooted from cuttings. The mama was from a seed that I sowed.) oregano, thyme (both from seeds), green onions (that I'm growing from the rooty ends of store bought green onions that I just stuck in the soil), some sweet and opal basil plants (again from seeds) and some others I won't go on and on boring you with.

I'm so proud when a plant not only lives but thrives because I'm just not a green thumb! I keep trying though!!!

Anyway, I thought I'd share the seeds I'm planning on sowing tomorrow. (For those who don't know, I do live in a mild-zone 9- area.) And...drum roll...here they are:
 
 
1)  Johnny Jump Ups
2)  Dill
3)  Swiss Chard
4)  Sweet Banana Pepper
5)  Hungarian Wax Pepper
6)  Jalapeno Pepper



Are you planting any seeds or plants this week? I'd love to hear about it!

Thanks for stopping by!~TJ


No comments: