Sunday, May 17, 2020

Just for Fun...OOTD~

Just for fun...a casual, at-home, ootd.

Fun, flirty, feminine dresses are perfect for warm weather (especially for us ladies "of a certain age" that live in the steamy, tropical southern portion of the U.S. with its BRUTAL summers!).

I thought I would "summer-ize" the black of the dress a with pop of turquoise, and a touch of amethyst, colored jewelry. Just a pair of earrings and a bracelet were fast and easy jewelry choices to quickly pop on to accessorize this simple dress for hanging around the house. After adding pair of comfy flats, my outfit was complete, head-to-toe. Now I was ready to start my day!


Dresses are comfy, cool, easy to accessorize, and make me feel much better than hanging around in my stretchy pants all day (lol), but just as easy to put on! A bit of lipstick, mascara and *ahem* some eyebrows, and I'm ready to face whatever comes my way!

What are your casual, warm weather fashion faves?

Thanks for stopping by!~TJ

No comments: