Sunday, September 18, 2022

A Peek Into Last Week (September 10-16)~

endeavor:

authentic•oldfashionedvalues•lowtech•slowliving

~livingsimply~

It's time for another...


...peek into our week.🤭


Homekeeping ~

using the sun's perfect bleaching action for the whitest white laundry 

This week's focus was the guest bedroom and craft room. My pet project this week was spending time on sorting through all my fabric and getting rid of what I know I'll never use. Most went into the giveaway box. Still, I am left with more fabric than I will probably ever use, lol!


What I'm cooking, baking and eating (besides the usual) ~ 

For dinners, I made enchilada casserole  (again!☺️)but this time with red enchilada sauce and chicken. I also made a simple pasta bake using items we had in the freezer and pantry.

I haven't been baking a whole lot lately but did bake a white and a cinnamon raisin loaf this week.



Errands ~

I had to get our car's safety inspection sticker renewed and after I was done with that, I stopped in a couple of grocery stores to pick up some sales items and a few necessities.

Highlight ~

like I've said before...it's the litte things

That morning cup of coffee. 'Nuff said. 😉

Thanks for stopping by! 

💋xo,

TJ




No comments: