Friday, September 30, 2022

Friday Fave #1~

 endeavor:

authentic•oldfashionedvalues•lowtech•slowliving

~livingsimply~

I thought I would add a little series called Friday Faves, wherein I will showcase something I've used and/ or purchased time and time again. I enjoy seeing people's favorites and I have learned about products I might otherwise never have known about without them sharing.  I hope this serves the same purpose for you!
The first item I want to share is *Crystal Mineral Deodorant Stick. I have been using this brand's deodorant for years, and get this...I am only on my third purchase (yes, I use it every day, lol). My first ever purchase was the deodorant Stick like I am using now. My second purchase was the liquid roll on, which I liked and worked as effectively, the product itself just didn't last as long as the Crystal Mineral Deodorant Stick. 


I love that the ingredient list is short: potassium alum (mineral salts)  and that it doesn't contain common deodorant ingredients such as aluminum, silicone, parabens, artificial fragrances or colors and phthalates. I especially like that for around $6, the product will last two years (as per the label-but mine has lasted, and been just as effective, for a longer time span in the past). 

I prefer to use unscented products when I can, but the brand does offer a variety to choose from: an Invisible Solid and also a Mineral Roll On in Lavender and White Tea, a Mineral Deodorant Roll On in Pomegranate, a Mineral Deodorant Stone with a dish and of course, the  Unscented Mineral Deodorant Stick I use and show here.

Now granted, I realize it may not work in everyone's particular situation, but then again, what ONE product works for everyone? 

If you have used this product, or any other natural deodorants that you enjoy,  please share in the comments. As I mentioned, I love to learn about others' favorite products. And if you haven't already, but decide to try the Crystal deodorant products, please share your thoughts!


Thanks for stopping by!

💋xo,

TJ

*this product was not sponsored and is not an ad~just a friend sharing with friends!

No comments: