Monday, December 21, 2009

The Wayward Crafter-Christmas Gift Tags

For your viewing pleasure (or displeasure...whatever the case may be. *giggle*) I thought I'd share a few of the gift tags I created out of my "stuff"- aka the scrapbooking goodies I've picked up here & there along the way:

For You
Fold cardstock in half, stamp, fill the heart in with color, punch a hole for the raffia, stamp my nephews name inside.

Done.

BZ

Cut an oval with an interesting edging, stamp, punch hole.

Done.























No Peeking

Fold cardstock in half, stamp, attach Christmas-y what not, stamp niece's name inside.

Done.

Max

Use a pre-cut tag, place an "M" at the top, stamp the remaining letters of name, tie a knot on piece of ribbon after inserting through hole of tag, place & glue strategically on pre-decorated gift box.


Done.


A Gift for All Y'all
Cut three circles (I used red, dark brown & a gold-ish paper)each getting a bit smaller than the last, stick a Christmas-y embellishment at the top, dig through buttons, find one & glue at bottom, Use stickers for first letters of each name & the "&", stamp the remaining letters of names.
Done.

These were fun & easy and used stuff I already had on hand.


Well, I hope you enjoyed (that I bared my crafting-101 soul to y'all & hope you don't laugh at/mock me all you black belt crafters you) this little tour through my Christmas gift tag gallery.

Please come again!


No comments: