Sunday, February 11, 2018

Oh, Just Living Life!

winter roses from the garden at Christmas time 
just began a batch of organic crock pot yogurt and sat down to organize my thoughts when I realized that it has been a couple of moons (at least) since I have recorded my thoughts and goings on here. I seem to forget to record life when I am so immensely enjoying it! I think it's no secret that I adore the cool season and am able to spend much more time outdoors puttering around in the garden, going for walks or on outings.  Speaking of...today was a chilly, cloudy, rainy day...my favorite kind of weather!
Dollface enjoying a chilly walk on a rainy day 

All that being said, here are some of those thoughts...

 My renewed focuses lately have been:
▪  less food waste
▪  seed sowing
▪  soil amendment
▪  garden planning
▪  tightening the grocery and miscellaneous purchases budget
▪  the here and now 
Galahad checking out the Christmas tree 
I will elaborate more on each of these in future posts.  For now, I hope that, no matter where you are or what your weather and circumstances, you will find ways to savor the moment in time. Right. Where. You. Are. At.

Happy New Year and thanks so much for stopping by, it means so much to me!  I'd love to hear how you enjoyed your winter holidays! ~TJ

PS~ as you can see, I've included a few pictures taken over the winter holiday. Enjoy! 





No comments: