Thursday, April 19, 2018

Recharging Our Batteries in the Middle of the Day

There are many fine areas where we live, to pause and take a little walk in the middle of our day. 

Often, where we choose to walk is only determined by one of many locations I find myself working that day as Avon Lady TJ.  

This water conservation park is conveniently close to one of my clients homes and offers a nice shady stroll even on the hottest, most humid days.

Today it was especially nice to "get away" in the middle of our day.

After many days of yard work, trying to get as much done before I begin my summer hibernation begins (ahhh sweet air conditioner, how I love thee!), there's still some work yet to be done.  But when the chance for a bit of spirit restoration presents itself, who am I to deny myself?

I would love to hear how you "get away" right in the middle of where you are for a little R&R!

Thanks for stopping by! ~TJ







No comments: