Saturday, June 30, 2018

Summer Mornings

We all have morning routines.  Whether carefully thought out, or organically created from what feels natural.  Mine is a little of both.  My usual morning routine goes a little something like this:
COFFEE!!! *ahem*
Then I have, what I call, my quiet time.  Time to greet my Lord in prayer and read His word.  I've found this helps me ease myself into the day, since I make no bones about the fact that I am not a morning person.
After that, and a second cup of coffee I turn my sites to the great outdoors.  This particular sunny, summer morn, I observed many wonderful things going on in my little microclimate.
The sun was shining!

The birds were praisin'!
(and scavenging stray bird food that dropped while loading their feeder!)
The lizards were leaping!
A butterfly was fluttering! 

And a dragonfly was dancing along to the cicada's song! (You can hear the cicadas over at my @TJsSweetHome Instagram June 5th post!)



Oh what a beautiful morning! Oh what a beautiful day! 
(See what a little quiet time does for this morning grouch?!😉)

I hope you are having a beautiful day! 
I would love to hear what your morning routine is like!

Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy your sweet comments and encouragement ~ thank you! It means more than you know ~TJ










No comments: