Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Weekend Puttering~

This past Father's Day weekend was so pleasant!  The weather was nice, as the humidity wasn't very high.  I did some baking, sewing for my Etsy shop, sowed some seeds in the garden, did a little reading and enjoyed the company of my family.

the studio guard cat

I baked some peanut butter cookies using the only recipe that I have used for years, some of which I made into thumbprint cookies, using some strawberry jam that I had in the pantry.

On Father's Day, I made a quick and easy devils food cake with cream cheese frosting, because that is my husband's favorite type of cake.  I did cheat a bit by using a cake mix, but I added my own twist to it to make it a bit...extra, as the kids say nowadays.😃

I hope your Father's day weekend was enjoyable and spent with those you love!

Thanks for stopping by! ~TJ


No comments: