Sunday, October 9, 2022

A Peek Into Last Week (October 1-7)~

 endeavor:

authentic•oldfashionedvalues•lowtech•slowliving

~livingsimply~

This past week started off well enough. Business as usual. For most of the remainder of the week though, I was feeling terribly under the weather. I ended up just taking it as easy as possible, doing only the tasks and chores that were absolutely necessary to get us through each day. 

Luckily, I made good sized batches of the following👇 that got us through with fast and easy meals.

What I'm cooking, baking and eating (besides the usual) ~ 

not fancy, just tasty!
Chicken salad (for sandwiches or to serve with crackers or...my favorite...served on a bed of salad greens.

Turkey chili (I made some into chili mac for hubby & I ate it "as is"-just chili.). 

I will see you soon~have a wonderful week and...

Thanks for stopping by!

💋xo,

TJ



No comments: