Sunday, October 30, 2022

A Peek Into Last Week (October 22-28)~

 endeavor:

authentic•oldfashionedvalues•lowtech•slowliving

~livingsimply~

there is beauty all around us!

Hello! I hope you have had a wonderful week! It has been a week of gorgeous fall weather around here! It is the type of weather that energizes me to dive into all things home with wild abandon. 

Let's head on into the kitchen...

What I'm cooking, baking and eating ~ 

whirly, swirly cinnamon roll cake goodness ready for the oven~


Cheeseburgers, baked chicken leg quarters, chicken salad, cinnamon roll cake, granolacinnamon raisin bread

Homekeeping ~ 

This week's focus was the master bedroom and closet. I spent time cleaning, organizing a decluttering my dresser and nightstand drawers.

What I'm watching/reading ~

Dark

 Netflix says about it: "A missing child sets four families on a frantic hunt for answers as they unearth a mind-bending mystery that spans three generations."

Althougj I enjoyed the series overall, it was a bit complex for me. It is one of those series I would have to watch more than once to be able to (possibly) grasp all of it's nuances. 

It has subtitles and contains language, nudity, and suicide.

Highlight ~

 

Soaking in, and appreciating, the beauty of my environment! 

Have a fabulous, safe and happy week ahead! 🍂👻🍫🍬🍭🎃🍂

Thanks for stopping by!

💋xo, 

TJ

No comments: