Friday, October 14, 2022

Friday Fave #3~ (hint: it may include 🥧)

 

it's NATIONAL DESSERT DAY y'all! 

 This Friday Fave isn't something you or I would necessarily have to spend money on (other than maybe a tip to your server. PLEASE...ALWAYS tip your server. #beentheredonethat) It combines two of my favorite things: Friday and DESSERT! 

Of all the national this & that days, I think I may just love NATIONAL DESSERT DAY best!😍🍰And FREE sweets? Don't mind if I do~

Here's a few places that TODAY.com says may offer free desserts to celebrate this glorious day!

You're welcome😉

Now get on out there & get your dessert on!

Thanks for stopping by!

💋xo,

TJ

*this/these product(s)/businesses/suggestions were/are not sponsored and is not an ad~just a friend sharing with friends!

No comments: