Friday, October 21, 2022

Friday Fave #4~

This week my favorite item is the L'Oréal Voluminous Mascara Original. I have lost count of how many times I have bought this mascara. I love how it separates my lashes without clumping for a more natural look. 

Yet, if I want a thicker lash look, this buildable volume mascara allows me to go in with another coat or two to "glam it up! 


And although I usually use either Blackest Black or Black Brown, you can buy it in a range of colors. They offer it in Carbon Black or even a range of fun colors like Deep Burgundy, Deep Violet, Deep Green, and Cobalt Blue.

Occasionally, I have gone off and bought a different type of mascara when I hear someone rave about their favorite mascara, as you can see here. I bought the L'Oréal Telescopic mascara on the recommendation of someone. Although it's not a favorite of mine, I still use it when I know I'll be at home all day. I find it to be a bit clumpy for my liking, giving me a "spidery" lash look rather than my preferred "fluttery" lash look.


Another aspect of the Telescopic mascara that I'm not a fan of is the skinny plastic brush. Somehow plastic bristled mascara brushes and I do not get along. I always manage to poke myself in the eye with them, leaving me with a mascara'd black eye mess that I have to clean up (another reason I don't use it when I know I will be leaving the house!🤣). I like the softer bristles of my beloved Voluminous-they don't try to poke my eye out😉.

All that being said, everyone is different and likes different lash looks and makeup looks. What works for me may not necessarily work for you.  I mean, someone loved the Telescopic enough to convince me to buy it! And apparently she is able to wield the brush around her eyes safely, lol!

If you already use the Voluminous, or decide to try it, I would love to hear your thoughts. And hey, even if you have your own favorite mascara, let me know! You might convince me to try it!

Thanks for stopping by!

💋xo,

TJ

*these products are not sponsored and is not an ad~just a friend sharing with friends!








No comments: