Friday, October 7, 2022

Friday Fave #2~

It's Friday, and time for another Friday Fave!
This week I've chosen the Suave Essentials Rose Water and Aloe Soothing Hand Soap With Aloe.

What can I say? I know everyone enjoys different scents-honestly, scents can be a bit tricky for me as many of them give me a headache or make me feel sick. But this scent, in my opinion, is heavenly, heady...dreamy. 

It isn't overly "rosy" smelling (my daughter will attest to that as she hates most rose scented products. It is just beautiful (am I gushing?!). I love it and have bought bottle after bottle.




And if you don't care for the plastic dispenser, you can always  decant it into a soap pump of your choosing. I don't mind it though since the soap is such a pretty pearly pink!

 

For a couple of dollars, what have you got to lose? Besides, if you are like me, you can give it a sniff in store before you ever bring it home.
I hope you try it and I hope you love it as much as I do. Just be sure to leave a bottle or two on the shelves for me, lol!

Thanks for stopping by!

💋xo,

TJ

*this product was not sponsored and is not an ad~just a friend sharing with friends!


No comments: