Sunday, December 11, 2022

A Peek Into Last Week (December 3 - 9)~

 endeavor:

authentic•oldfashionedvalues•lowtech•slowliving

~livingsimply~

Some weeks are more relaxed and low key than others. Truly, they all are pretty relaxed and low key for us at this point in time. Some are pretty dreamy though~


Even though I had a doctor's appointment for an ultrasound and some labwork, it went smoothly and quickly.

And there was the time and beautiful weather for more wonderful walks in the neighborhood.

Mid-week my allergies started acting up but it gave me the perfect excuse to take it extra easy, enjoy our blessings and just be.

One evening, after hubby and I left our vaccine appointments, we splurged and ordered takeout from our favorite Mexican restaurant 😋. It was delicious and it was such a treat to not have to cook but there was just one problem: it put us into a carb coma...


And then we woke up a bit later with a bad case of bedhead...

There was also plenty of time to snuggle with my buddy, Galahad...

I'm still watching every version of Little Women and A Christmas Carol that I come across that interests me. They are my favorite Christmas time movie traditions that I always make time for. I'm always surprised that there seems to be a new version of them both each year.

In the kitchen, I tried a new hot chocolate mix recipe and have been absolutely enjoying it (sprinkled liberally with chocolate chips that I stir into it to make it extra decadent🤫) as part of my cozy nighttime routine.

I hope you had a great week with plenty of time to do all the things that you find makes your week dreamy !

Thanks for stopping by!

💋xo, 

TJ











No comments: