Thursday, December 15, 2022

Change~

 

 “Change is the only constant in life.”

Heraclitus

Hello and welcome back! 

I wanted to pop in and let you know that I have decided to stop writing dedicated posts on my "Frugal Five", opting instead to write about my frugal endeavors by incorporating them within other posts. I came to this decision after much reflection and embracing the conviction that I don't want to focus on and wear "lack" as part of my identity. Although I do believe that frugality can be a useful tool in the creation of abundance and even wealth, I don't want it to be the greater focus here. Knowing that what we focus on and give our attention to grows, I would rather focus on improving and growing the abundance we already do have. 

I sincerely hope that you will consider continuing with me on our never-ending journey, with all of it's ups and downs and detours through life. After all, that's what keeps it interesting, no?

Thanks for stopping by! 

💋xo, 

TJ

No comments: