Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Five Frugal Things ~ 12/7/22

 

๐Ÿคฃ

This week's five frugal things, in addition to the usual frugally frugalness (๐Ÿ˜‰)~

1)  Each day I walked my dog I used the potty pick up bags provided at stations around our neighborhood. I normally buy my own and will continue to do so when I have a chance to stop by Dollar Tree where I normally buy them.


moisturizer, eyeglass cleaner, castile soap and perfume oil

2)  I was given a couple travel sized and a couple regular sized products that I will happily use by my daughter and her friend. 

3)  At the recommendation of my dental hygienist during my last visit to use a warm salt water rinse in place of mouthwash, I can now save the money I used to spend on that product. She also suggested I use baking soda to brush my teeth a couple of times a week in place of toothpaste. That will help stretch our tubes of Sensodyne to last longer. With two very inexpensive items I can tend to my oral hygiene! 

4)  While perusing the teas (since I am almost out of my herbal tea bags) on the Walmart website and store shelves during my most recent grocery shopping trips, I decided to stick with using my lemon balm plant and other herbs and spices that I have on hand to make my evening tea with.

5)  I took advantage of grocery sales and purchased: 3 - 2 pound packages of cheese for $5.99 each; 10 pounds of chicken leg quarters for .59 cents a pound; 2 pounds of butter for $2.88 each; 2 - 12 ounce packages of (my favorite ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜‹) coffee for $5 a bag and 1 1/2 pounds of tomatoes for .88 cents a pound. 

I hope you found some great sales and fresh ideas for saving money this week! 

๐Ÿ’‹xo, 

TJ

No comments: