Sunday, November 28, 2010

Need Prayer?

The day after Thanksgiving, in my morning time with the Lord, I felt led to pray for all those in the world who may not have anyone to pray for them. I don't know why (but He knows). Lord knows I'm no saint, just a struggler. I don't even consider myself a so called "prayer warrior". I just pray for what's on my heart at any given moment of the day. And I DO know desperately the need for, and the power of, prayer. So, if you have a prayer need, I invite you to share it with me and I will share it with my Father...and ONLY Him. (You don't even need to share your specific need with me~I don't need to know it~God will know.) That's a promise. You can message me on my Facebook page (found on the sidebar here).
Or email me at: TJsSweetHome@hotmail.com

No comments: