Friday, March 16, 2018

Simple Living, Extraordinary Life ~ The Dailies 3/16/18

Today has been mostly cloudy, with momentary bits of rain and sun, each vying for it's rightful place in the spotlight.  I did my errands (Home Depot, Target, Dollar Tree, Walmart, Aldi & Walgreens.  Yeah.  The sheer memory of it exhausts me.) for the week yesterday, so today I am dividing my time between the indoor and the outdoor activities that wait patiently for me to tend to them.  Mostly though, I've been lounging.  That's the only drawback that I, personally, have with cloudy/rainy days.  They make me want to laze about.  Not that I'm complaining.  Luxuriating in laziness is my specialty.  But, there are things to do that won't be denied.  Laundry.  Meal prep.  Light housekeeping.  They will get done.  Soon.  Verrry soon😉.

Later that day...

The sun ended up coming out, rousing me from my cozy cocoon.  I happily set about checking on plants and seedlings and tried out my new spray nozzle that I bought at the Dollar Tree  (I got the green one~not bad for a dollar!).  I unloaded the five bags of potting soil and humus/manure mix from the back of the truck.  Rearranged some plants and empty plant pots.  I tinkered and piddled around and tinkered some more until I went inside.
photo credit:  Dollar Tree website (not affiliated with)

Indoors, I did a load of laundry, tidied the powder room and a dozen other little things that had me feeling like a busy bee, flitting from bloom to bloom.  And then my Avon order came in so I took care of that.

After a dinner of low carb turkey chili (this recipe, only with ground turkey), I settled in, contentedly, for the evening.

Whewww!  And you thought I was going to hibernate all day, lol!

Thanks for stopping by and sharing the day with me! ~TJ


No comments: