Monday, November 19, 2018

Apron Sale~

Hey y'all!

I have a thing for aprons.  I'm not really sure why or where it came from, but I do. I always have a few hanging at the ready in my kitchen to help protect my clothing while I clean, cook, garden or bathe splashing pets. Because of this adoration of mine, I began sewing up a few almost a decade ago and then set up a little etsy shop to sell them in order to supplement our income.

I am listing some of the aprons I've made, and am offering for sale, on my social media accounts. The holidays are coming, and aprons make great heirloom gifts that can be passed down from generation to generation. They are also wonderful to present to the recipient as part of a beautiful gift basket. And each is a little different from the others. Dare I say...one of a kind?

And...let's be honest, also because the holidays are coming, making the extra money couldn't hurt us one bit right now.

I would love it if you would take a gander at them!


Children's Sized Aprons



GrandBaby's Favorite Apron
"Chubby Owl"~Red
$15



GrandBaby's Favorite Apron 
"Chubby Owl"~Yellow
$15


GrandBaby's Favorite Apron~Reversible (Plain)* **
"Holly Jolly"
TWO aprons in one!
$18
*see matching adult apron below to see reverse white material
**child's apron has regular length waist ties



And the reverse side of this apron...



 GrandBaby's Favorite Apron~Reversible (Plaid, no pockets)
"Classic Plaid"
TWO aprons in one!
$18


Adult Sized Aprons 


Mamaw's Favorite Apron 
"Baking Day"
$28




And the reverse side of this apron...

Mamaw's Favorite Apron~Reversible (Plain)
"Holly Jolly"
$30
TWO aprons in one!
{with extra long waist ties to wrap around to the front and tie a pretty bow!}




And the reverse side of this apron...


 
Mamaw's Favorite Apron~Reversible (Print)
"Holly & Candy Canes"
TWO aprons in one!
$32



Vintage Reproduction Half Apron
"Candy Canes in the Snow"
$18


Vintage Reproduction Half Apron 
"Fluttering Leaves"
$18




Vintage Reproduction Half Apron 
"Cherry Pickin' Time"
$18




Vintage Reproduction Half Apron 
"Butterflies in Flight"
(Pale blue & chocolate brown background)
$18


All photos are not filtered in any way and taken in various lighting conditions, in an attempt to capture the true colors. (A few days of clouds and rain haven't helped😉) 

I accept Paypal and Cash App and shipping is included in the price listed. I can also list them in my Etsy shop if you prefer but shipping will NOT be included through that venue.  I do accept returns within 14 days of receipt, as long as the item is in its original condition as when I sent it out and buyer pays shipping to return item.
*free shipping is only to US addresses. Outside of US, buyer must pay shipping.

• Smoke free home.

If you are interested in one and/or would like more details and/or detailed pictures, please ask in the comments below! I've sewn these babies with love in each and every stitch & don't mind sharing their info.

I will be adding more in the upcoming days, so please check back often! Also, if you kindly wouldn’t mind sharing this with your family & friends, I would be ever so grateful!

*first come, first served!

As always, thanks for your continued support AND for stopping by! ~TJ






No comments: