Monday, November 5, 2018

Inward Reflections~


Sometimes I have to take a sabbatical from social media, blogging and the like.  Ya know...do a bit of soul searching, inner housekeeping and reflection. Sometimes I just wanna live my life, focusing on the here and now, without giving the world wide web a second thought.  

And that's exactly what I've done this past several weeks. Sometimes I've just gotta give myself permission to slow down & step away from the computer to regroup and refresh.  It's essential to my inmost being!
But then, I get to missing all the friendships and connections I've made through those very same channels.  I hope they, and you, understand my occasional silence.
Do you take time away from social media? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Thanks for stopping by! ~TJ





No comments: