Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Apron Sale! "Ann Marie" ♡

I'm hangin' another one of my girls out on the line to sell! Meet...
Ann Marie 





"Ann Marie" is a vintage reproduction (my vintage reproduction aprons are just that...patterned after a deconstructed vintage apron.) half apron that is splashed with flowers! She's simple and straightforward~you know exactly where you stand with her. If she sounds like you, you two will get along swimmingly!

~This pretty little half apron is reminiscent of times gone by, when an apron was part of every homemakers daily life. They are the workhorses whose function is hidden by their sheer beauty and simplicity. You will pass them down for generations to come, along with the wonderful stories and rich history associated with them that only YOU can create!~

First come first served...

Measurements (all are approximate):

Waistband - 23 3/4"
Ties, each - 26"
Length, from waistband to hem - 20 1/2"

Easy care~wash & wear cotton fabric (cold wash recommended)

$18 (includes shipping & handling)

The fine print~
Paypal and Cash App accepted
PM me with your mailing info
US addresses only please
*created in a smoke free environment and made with love
**Returns of item accepted within 30 days of purchase. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping expenses. Item must be in the same condition it was sent to buyer in, with no wear, tear or damage.

Thanks for considering adding this pretty girl to your home and family life.

♡Aprons make fun and unique gifts! Build a cute kitchen or housewarming gift basket around them for a gift that's sure to be remembered for years to come. 

♡Each of my handmade aprons is a unique creation, I don't strive to make multiple duplicates. They are born of where my minds eye, and the materials I have on hand, lead. This insures that no one else will have one exactly like yours!

And thanks for stopping by! ~TJ

Have you had a chance to take a gander at "Becky"?

*I would so appreciate it if you would spread the word to friends and family! Every little bit of income I make through this blog via the sale of my aprons, Avon products or through my affiliate relationships, helps to support my dear hubby and me and this blog! A million thanks friends! 

No comments: