Wednesday, January 1, 2020

It's a New Decade! Hello 2020!

πŸŽ†πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰2020πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ†
The entry of a new decade had me reminiscing back to Y2k and all the panic that was happening surrounding the decade to come. January 1, 2000 dawned, and the world remained intact. Do you remember Y2k? Hindsight is 2020 as they say!

I have long ago abandoned making resolutions for the new year. In its stead, I  began beginning each new day with goals and aspirations for the 24 hours set before me. Yes, I do make longer term goals, and resolve to meet them within a set time frame, but not "new year's resolutions".

How about you? Do you make New Year resolutions? Care to share what some, or all, of them are?

Another new year trend I have noticed going around is, a "word" for the upcoming year. I haven't really joined in on that bandwagon either, I do good to remember the next word in a sentence I am speaking, let alone try to remember  a word I need to focus on for the next 365 days ahead, lol!

I don't begrudge folks that keep these traditions, I  have my own and wouldn't want to be judged for not following what is trendy. I have always marched to the beat of my own drum, and am a live and let live sort of person. I enjoy, and find fascinating, the variety people that keep this world interesting.

I hope and pray that you all have a wonderful, healthy, prosperous new DECADE!

Welcome 2020!

Thanks for stopping by!~TJ

No comments: