Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mom's Visit and My Etsy Shop is Featured!

My family and I just enjoyed a 4 day visit with my mom who takes a few days each year to come stay with her daughters. A few days with us then she's off to my sisters for a few. It was nice to catch up! Love you mom!

And I'm SO excited to share that Amanda at bigDAYpartyshop just featured my Polka Dot Half Apron - "Barbara" in her rick rack themed treasury!!! Thanks Amanda! Go see her cute party ribbons and banners! You might find just the thing there for your next celebration!

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend~thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Congratulations on the feature! That's wonderful that your mother visits her children for a few days. So much more special to have your alone time with her. laurie