Thursday, January 19, 2012

Great Grocery Saving Tips & Updates!

I'm always looking for ways to save money (so I have more money to spend on other fun stuff! ...I should say SAVE instead of spend, right?) and I find the grocery budget one of the easiest areas in which to save money. I got this great email today & thought I would link it up here.

Update on my exercise & scrapbooking/crafting: no & no. I'm just so far off track right now but I'll get it together. Soon. The family's schedule is just still not back to normal & when they're home I just don't seem to be able to follow my hard & fast (*giggle*) rules I set for myself. But then again, I guess that's why I'm home; to be available for my family. I have been getting some (a little) sewing done for my shop though so I've not been totally unproductive in that area.

I think this may go hand in hand with my exercise goal: I have gotten back on the Somersize saddle again and though I've fallen off a time or few, I get right back up on it! And since I've been following that WOE, I've managed to lose a couple of pounds over the holiday season rather than gain. I'll take that any day!

No comments: