Saturday, January 7, 2012

A New Year...

Wowowowow! The holidays are winding down around here. The time between Thanksgiving and January 2nd (hubby's birthday) it seems as if everyone is home. Everyday. This year hubby has extended his break from work and is not going back until Monday. Wowowowow. I truly enjoy all the family togetherness but it totally throws me off my routines. And for some reason, I have a hard time getting back into the swing of things when life goes back to normal. About the time when Spring break rolls around, I will have just gotten the hang of "normalcy" only to be thrown by my DD being home for a week. I keep reminding myself to treasure each moment because kids grow up & move on. And hubby? Well, lets just say...no...never mind. (I do enjoy his company...no, really...I do! (: )
In newer news, am trying to think up a workable weekly schedule for myself so I can accomplish all the things I would love to accomplish. Like sewing aprons for my shop, working on this here blog, tending to my Avon business and getting started with an ebay shop to sell some stuff. I figure I need to treat my weekdays as if I were working a full time job outside the home and try to accomplish all my housewifely duties in the evenings and on weekends. The only glitch is, I work most weekends outside of the home. What to do, what to do?
Well, I'm off to bed. It's late and I have to be up bright & early tomorrow. Night night!

No comments: