Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Where's the Rain?

After a season of drought in our area, this rain lover has missed rain more than ever. The forecast for today was rain & lots of it, but so far only light rain and clouds interspersed with a bit of sunshine. Time to do a rain dance.
I'm still Somersizing (with a few minor cheats & treats here & there) and can happily say I've lost 6 pounds since the beginning of January! I have a plan of getting up early each weekday & going for a walk with the dog to get that exercise in that has been eluding me lately. Today was day one of that plan. Wish me luck because I am SOOOOO not a morning person!
And last night, I gathered some supplies to get to work on those scrapbooking pages (that I haven't done yet /: ) Progress.
Since it's a cloudy(-ish) winters day, and I have all the ingredients on hand, I plan on making this: Cabbage Minestrone With Chick Peas for dinner. Looks & sounds yummy.

No comments: