Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Galveston oh Galveston

{yes that does say 25 cents! not all were that inexpensive but the most she paid was 1/2 the retail prices for the others!}
My budding (built in) cosmetologist had the total PLEASURE of attending the Armstrong McCall Hair Show in Galveston for two full days this past Sunday & Monday. She was in heaven, what with all the free products she received and deeply discounted products she bought with daddy's money (of which she promptly squirreled away to her room so I have no pics). She went nail polish crazy and even bought me a much coveted OPI polish (Guy Meets Gal-veston) as a surprise, since that was where I was raised. All the other polishes she said we could share since she knows her mama has a weakness for
a good nail lacquer. Such a sweet daughter I have.


Gorgeous color!!!

No comments: