Friday, April 26, 2013

Sam's Club is Opening It's Doors to Non-Club Members this weekend!!!

Whoo Hoo!!! I just recently let my Sam's Club card expire. And even though I love shopping there for stocking up on certain items, the store is a bit out of my way and with gas prices what they are, I decided that, with careful planning, I could save just as much by shopping the sales at the stores nearer my home.

I always got the basic membership for, I think about $35 and since I don't keep careful track of my actual savings versus the layout of the membership fee + gas + the 20-30 minutes it takes do drive there (time is money after all), I just don't know if I can honestly say I "save" all that much going there.

But, if I can get in free, and enjoy some yummy free samples while I'm there (go between breakfast and lunch for a free "brunch" (; ), stock up on things I know we really need and will use, then sign me up!

Well, I'm off to make my shopping list! Hope to see you there!

I wish you a weekend of great buys and lip smackin' sampling!~TJ

No comments: