Sunday, June 2, 2013

Weekend This & That

This weekend I worked both Saturday and Sunday doing demos so, I am not going to pressure myself to go through things collecting "stuff" for trash/donate. Even though I only work five hours at my demo gig, I'm on my feet for those five hours and I'm no spring chicken, lol! Now, even though the Clutter Busting challenge is over at Money Saving Mom's, I am still planning to post my daily Clutter Bustin' accomplishments since I hopped on their bandwagon late in the game. Besides, I have just come to the conclusion that it's something I will need to do for quite a while to get my clutter under control.

Saturday, hubby surprised me by making pasta for dinner when I got home and only asked me to bring home some garlic bread from the freezer section at the store, which we love just about as much as my homemade garlic bread! And it's a whole lot less work! And today, when I got home, he had the Papa Johns website fired up & ready to order pizza for dinner tonight. What a good hubby I have :D.

Between all that & my DD manning the dishes for the weekend and I'm a happy mama!

Speaking of my daughter, this week she turns 18 and graduates from high school! Yay! Almost too much excitement for me to handle!

Well, I'll close this little "journal entry" for now but not forever! See you soon!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!~TJ

No comments: