Saturday, November 22, 2008

Chewy Sugar Cookie Recipe

I wish I could say I came up with the recipe because they are so darn good! Remember for my healthy version ;) just add 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour in place of 1/4 cup of the white flour. I don't roll them into balls either, I just scoop a measuring tablespoon full, scrape it across the edge of the bowl so that it's a flat, even tablespoon full (for uniformity) and then, with a butter knife scoop the dough from the tablespoon onto the cookie sheet. I dip the bottom of a juice glass in granulated sugar and then flatten the cookie dough with the bottom of the glass. They turn out round enough for me this way. (except when I put them too close together on the cookie sheet, then they sometimes take on a squarish shape from running into each other as they spread ) Anyway, secondofwett here's the recipe you requested. Enjoy!Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

2 comments:

secondofwett said...

Thanks a bunch! I'm sure my kids and grandlkids will love them!

Erin said...

Yummy cookies! The kids are always wanting to bake.

Thanks for stopping over the other day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails