Monday, November 24, 2008

Wonderful Weekend


We had a wonderful weekend! My honey is taking this whole week off for Thanksgiving so the whole family will be at home~I love it!

Anyway, we started it off right with a hearty homemade breakfast on Saturday. (Have I ever mentioned that we enjoy good food?!)


I started cooking the turkey bacon that Ari loves...




Then mixedup a little egg mixture for french toast...







Cut some thick slices of homemade bread, dunked 'em & threw 'em in the hot pan...




Mmm mmm good!

That gave me just the right amount of energy to head to the thrift store later on to see what treasures I could find. ;-)

and the dollar store

and W*M* (that's a dirty word around here. But that's another story.).

Stay tuned for my less than three dollar bathroom window treatment! Woo-hoo!!!

No comments: