Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Have the Happiest of Thanksgivings Y'all!


I hope and pray you all have a bountiful and blessed Thanksgiving spent with those you love! I will be spending the day with my parents, my brother and his girlfriend, my sister and her brood and my oldest son and his family! Also my hubby and baby girl of course!
Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.orgFree Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.orgFree Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.orgFree Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.orgFree Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.orgFree Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.orgSadly, my youngest son is in Mississippi and won't be with us but I hope he has a great day with his temporary "family". "See" you Friday! Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

No comments: