Friday, October 4, 2013

September Favorites

Since I enjoy seeing and learning about others favorite things, I thought I would post some of my favorite things for the past month. Let's get started, shall we? ;D

1) Pumpkin anything. In this case, pumpkin spice chai latte.
2) Time. To do things like explore my phone camera's features. 
 3) Licorice nail polish. But NOT licorice candy...ack!
4) Savings.
5) Seasonal flavors. Oh, and sweets. (Just in case it's not obvious by now.)
6) And last but not least...a concoction I can only believe in the depths of my soul was created by the diet demon's minions...
DOU'SSANT.
It's what happens when a doughnut marries a croissant and, well...ya' know.
 
 
These are a few of my favorite September things. So what are some of yours? I'd love to know!
 
Happy October!~TJ
 
 
 
 

No comments: