Sunday, November 27, 2022

A Peek Into Last Week (November 19 - 25)~

endeavor:

authentic•oldfashionedvalues•lowtech•slowliving

~livingsimply~

Homekeeping ~ 

This week's focus was storage or the laundry room so I continued to focus on decluttering the "storage" (lol) of excess and miscellaneous items. I am a self professed pack rat and work diligently to avoid crossing over into hoarder territory. Admittedly, I do have a hard time letting some things go. Sometimes it may take me several passes of an area before I can release something. A fact I'm not proud of.😊

What I'm watching/reading ~

Each winter holiday season I love to watch all the various versions of A Christmas Carol  and Little Women. It has begun! This past week I watched the 1994 version of LW movie with Susan Sarandon. 

I don't have a favorite version of either movie, I love them all!

Highlight ~

Thanksgiving of course! And...

brisk walk in the park with my Dollface was one of the highlights of the week! It was a chilly, blue skies kind of day and absolutely beautiful! 



I hope you and yours had a most delightful Thanksgiving.

Thanks for always joining me here in my quiet little corner of the world. I appreciate it more than you know!

💋xo, 

TJ

No comments: