Thursday, November 17, 2022

Five Frugal Things ~ 11/16/22


“Frugality is founded on the principle that all riches have limits.” 
~Edmund Burke

This last week I..

1)  trimmed my own hair, cutting about three inches off. I can now wear my hair down comfortably! When it is longer, I find it bothersome as it clings to my neck in the heat. I'm sure it's psychological but I feel hotter with my longer hair on my neck.

2)  I have not gone to the grocery store, opting instead to put on Tmy creativity cap and come up with delicious delights from our storehouses (fridge, freezer and pantry) of foods.

3)  I made my own ranch and Italian salad dressings to enjoy on the salads I am trying to eat more of.

4)  I harvested lots of green onions that I re-grew from store bought green onions many, many months ago. I only snip the new green growth so that I can "cut and come again".

5)  I continue to declutter and organize so that I am less likely to go out and buy things we may already have but that somehow became "out of sight, out of mind".

If you are on a fresh money saving adventure, I would love to hear how you are doing. Are you sailing right through it, or having struggles? Have you implemented new tips and tricks for saving money that you never have before? Please share, we're all in this together! ❤️!

Thanks for stopping by! 

💋xo, 

TJ

No comments: