Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Monday's Menu and Goals Update and Tuesday's Goals

oregano and thyme from the garden~ready to dry!
 
I know posting my daily menus and goals may not

interest everyone but I, personally, enjoy having a peek into

other people's menus and the things that fill their days. It

often gives me motivation and inspiration when I'm feeling

"blah" as far as the "day in and day out" goes.  So...I thought

I might offer the same. Besides, it keeps me accountable

when I know others might be looking on.  And that, in itself,
keeps me motivated!



Monday's Menu
 
Breakfast~ scrambled eggs with American cheese; hubby
had toast; coffee 
Lunch~ I had an Atkins meal replacement bar

Dinner~ I had a shrimp salad with homemade creamy herb
 
dressing; hubby had a

blt & dinner salad with Thousand Island (both
homemade~trying to use up

what we have on hand before going grocery shopping)
 
***water for beverages unless noted. I'm also trying to
 
incorporate drinking a glass

of water with 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar mixed in.



Since my Monday didn't go quite as planned, I only
 
accomplished the first three things on my list. So they will go
 
on my Tuesday list.
 
 
Monday's Goals (Update)

1.  take hubby to doctor appointment

2.  misc. sewing/mending~

3.  powder room windowsill hotspot~ clean it off & wipe it down

4.  spend 15 minutes in craft/sewing room cleaning and organizing

5.  go through seeds and choose next ones to plant

6.  harvest sage & (since I didn't do it Sunday) basil to dry
 

                             ~bonus (if I can get to it project(s):
* clean out cabinet under microwave
 
 
 
Tuesday's Goals
 
1.  Wait for dishwasher delivery/installers (thank the Lord!)

2.  go through seeds and choose next ones to plant

3.  harvest sage& (since I didn't do it Sunday) basil to dry

4.  Pack modem for return and take to UPS

5.  spend at least 15 minutes working on more misc. sewing/mending

6.  Spend 15 minutes cleaning and organizing sewing/craft room.
 

~bonus (if I can get to it project(s):

* clean out cabinet under microwave
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
















 
 
 




 
 
 


















































































































 

 
 
 

 

 
 
 

No comments: