Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Tuesday's Menu and Goals Update and Wednesday's Goals


sage (front) basil (behind)

Our meals today were kind of grab & go because we were
waiting on the dishwasher to be delivered and didn't want
to have a mess happening in the kitchen when they came.
BUT THEY NEVER SHOWED!!!  Thanks SEARS! I honestly
hope to never do business with them again UNLESS they
TOTALLY make this up to us. This isn't the first hiccup (to
put it mildly) we've experienced with them.

And to place a cherry on the top of our day, just as I had come to terms with the fact that we had been stood up, I decided to go ahead and go to the grocery store. When I stepped into our closet to get my shoes, the carpet was wet and there was a mighty funky odor. So we spent an hour emptying out the closet to save our stuff from whatever is leaking. I guess we'll add that to our "to do" list for tomorrow too. 

I never made it to the grocery store.  / ':   Oh well.

C'est la vie!

Enough venting. Moving on.
basil (front) sage (behind)
Tuesday's Menu

Breakfast~ hubby = scrambled eggs & American cheese
sandwich; I had a banana blueberry protein shake; coffee

Lunch~ I had an Atkins meal replacement bar

Dinner~ I had coleslaw; hubby had a bowl of cereal

***water for beverages unless noted. I'm also trying to
incorporate drinking a glass of water with 2 teaspoons of

 apple cider vinegar mixed in daily.


Tuesday's Goals

1.  Wait for dishwasher delivery/installers (thank the Lord!)
They never showed. We'll have to reschedule.

2.  go through seeds and choose next ones to plant

3.  harvest sage& amp; (since I didn't do it Sunday) basil to dry

4.  Pack modem for return and take to UPS (I didn't take it to
UPS since I was unable to go to the store (waiting on
Sears). UPS is in the same little shopping center as the
grocery store and I was going to kill two birds with one stone
to save time & gas.

5.  spend at least 15 minutes working on more misc.
sewing/mending

6.  Spend 15 minutes cleaning and organizing sewing/craft
room.
 


 
Wednesday's Goals
1.  call Sears to find out what happened with the delivery of the dishwasher. Reschedule.
2.  take hubby to doctors appointment.
3.  plant seeds that I chose yesterday. (parsley; tarragon; kale; four o'clocks;  johnny jump up's (also known as violas, which we prefer as that's my DD's best friends nickname  :D )
4.  take modem for return to UPS
5.  go to grocery store
6.  spend 15 minutes cleaning and organizing sewing/craft room.
7.  spend at least 15 minutes working on more misc. sewing/mending
 
 
~bonus (if I can get to it project(s)~

I'm not even going to worry about this one today, lol!



I would LOVE to hear about your day!
 
 
Have a great day y'all!~ TJ
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 

 
 





 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments: