Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fifty Days to 50~Day 1

Today, I decided that I need to move. My doctor wants me to do 30 minutes of exercise a day. I started to do that and it soon fell by the wayside. So, I'm going to aim for ten minutes a day to start. Ten measly minutes. I can do that.

This morning, as soon as I got up (and got my coffee~hey, baby steps remember?)
I searched up "standing core exercises" since I have issues with my neck & even BIGGER issues with my belly/core, if you know what I mean(;

Here's what I ran across so I decided, I can do that!...

Jasons Fit Kitchen A 10 Minute Walking Workout

and then I moved into his

Walk With Weights

finishing up with his

Abs With Weights

Yes it was more than ten minutes but it was very doable, even for me! I subscribed to his channel and will try out some more of his " do-able even for me" exercises to meet my daily ten minute exercise quota. The best part about doing them this morning? I'M DONE FOR THE DAY!!! If I choose to do any other exercise, it will be BONUS!!! (patting myself on the back...it's ok to do that (:   )

I feel so great about myself for doing this for myself!

Have a great day!!!


No comments: