PM Dieters Tea
Today I want to add in a cup of dieter's tea. The brand I am going to use is something I already have in my pantry. It's called Laci LeBeau's Super Dieters Tea. I have to work a bit harder than I did when I was younger at watching my weight. Right now, I'm working at not gaining MORE weight and when I get a handle on that, I hope to start shedding a few pounds. Slowly but healthfully!
So now, in addition to my
1) 10 minutes of daily exercise
2) Starting my day with 8 ounces of warm lemon water AND continuing to hydrate throughout the day.
3) Focus on good posture.
4) Taking deep cleansing breaths several times a day.
5) Taking time out for an occasional stretch throughout the day.
6) Drinking a cup of detox tea daily.
I will add:
7) Drinking a cup of dieters tea after dinner each evening.
1) I did ten minutes of exercise. It was a hodgpodge of different one's throughout the day but it all added up!
2) I think the lemon water in the morning thing is catching on with me!
3) Posture check, check!
4) Yes, I did my deep breathing!
5) Stretch, I did!
6) :( No detox tea.
Five out of six ain't bad! Baby steps, baby steps...