Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Fifty Days to 50~Day 8

Supplements...

My day 8 focus is going to be on taking my vitamins and other supplements more diligently. Mainly, I want to focus on getting, what I consider to be the most important ones in each day. Namely, a multi vitamin, calcium, magnesium, potassium and CoQ10. I have many more that I try to take each day but sometimes the sheer number of them becomes overwhelming, the day gets away from me or I just simply can't stand to swallow one. more. pill.

So now adding upon days 1-7, I will focus on getting at least that core group of supplements in each day and if I can manage the others, or even SOME of the others, I will feel that I'm doing pretty good!

*Yesterdays Update:
I'm going to go about listing these in a different way so as to not take up a lot of space or a lot of time for anyone who might be reading/following along.

I did everything except the dieter's tea and the stretching.

Have a great day!

No comments: