Stretching is another "daily" I want to get in the habit of doing. Right now I want to aim to just take a minute or two three to four times a day to just take a time out and streeeeetch my body. I have a great 10 minute stretch vhs tape (from the old days, lol) that I love to do so, eventually, I would like to work that into my day as well. But for now baby steps.
In addition to my
1) 10 minutes of daily exercise
2) Starting my day with 8 ounces of warm lemon water AND continuing to hydrate throughout the day.
3) Focus on good posture.
4) Taking deep cleansing breaths several times a day.
I will add:
5) Taking time out for an occasional stretch throughout the day.
1) I spent 21 minutes walking on the treadmill. I upped the speed for a few minutes to get a brisk pace going. I also bumped the incline up to "2" to get a little more umph in there! While preparing meals, when I found myself standing and was able to safely do so, I would do leg lifts, to the back and to the sides.
2) I did start my day with warm lemon water and continued to hydrate throughout the day!
3) I corrected my posture each time I caught myself sitting or standing badly. (Funny thing, it has made me more aware of other's posture as well. Yesterday, I noticed the lady that was checking my hubby in for an ultrasound had great posture!)
4) I took a few deep breaths during the day, but I've got a long way to go before I am taking as many as I would like.
Enjoy your day!