Sunday, February 24, 2013

Fifty Days to 50~Day 6

AM Detox Tea~

I want to (sometime after warm lemon water and coffee) make a daily habit of incorporating a detox tea. Right now in my pantry I have this:



but will keep my eye out for other possible detox teas.

In addition to my

1) 10 minutes of daily exercise

2) Starting my day with 8 ounces of warm lemon water AND continuing to hydrate throughout the day.

3) Focus on good posture.

4) Taking deep cleansing breaths several times a day.

5) Taking time out for an occasional stretch throughout the day.

I will add:

6) Drinking a cup of detox tea daily.

*Yesterdays Update:

1) I did some exercise, but not 10 minutes worth.

2) I did drink my morning lemon water and continued drinking water throughout the day.

3) I kept my posture in check.

4) I took a deep breath here and there throughout my day.

5) I did a bit of stretching but want to build upon it, adding a little more each day.

All these little changes will add up over time and will lead to (hopefully) life long healthy habits!

Have a healthy day!

No comments: