I want to (sometime after warm lemon water and coffee) make a daily habit of incorporating a detox tea. Right now in my pantry I have this:
but will keep my eye out for other possible detox teas.
In addition to my
1) 10 minutes of daily exercise
2) Starting my day with 8 ounces of warm lemon water AND continuing to hydrate throughout the day.
3) Focus on good posture.
4) Taking deep cleansing breaths several times a day.
5) Taking time out for an occasional stretch throughout the day.
I will add:
6) Drinking a cup of detox tea daily.
1) I did some exercise, but not 10 minutes worth.
2) I did drink my morning lemon water and continued drinking water throughout the day.
3) I kept my posture in check.
4) I took a deep breath here and there throughout my day.
5) I did a bit of stretching but want to build upon it, adding a little more each day.
All these little changes will add up over time and will lead to (hopefully) life long healthy habits!
Have a healthy day!